Service Manager – Springdale, AR
Service Manager – Springdale, AR
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
Stribling Equipment, one of the largest John Deere Dealerships in the South, has a Service Manager opportunity in Springdale, Arkansas.
Since 1983, Stribling Equipment has been the premier construction & forestry dealership, earning exemplary market share through outstanding customer relationships and customer support. At Stribling Equipment, we provide unequaled support through 200+ product support professionals at 20 locations including 130+ technicians. Our industry leading parts department personnel and field service technicians operating 54 modern field service trucks are available 24/7 and our machine monitoring capabilities allow us to proactively conduct repairs and provide parts support more efficiently.
Located in beautiful Northwest Arkansas, Springdale is bordered by the poplar cities of Fayetteville, Rogers, and Bentonville. With a population of more than 80,000 residents, Springdale is the fourth largest city in Arkansas. Whether your interest includes enjoying one of the many lakes in the area, hiking through the Ozarks, or catching the occasional Razorbacks game, Northwest Arkansas delivers something for everyone.
We are seeking Service Manager candidates that will relate well to our customers, respect and appreciate our technical team, and continue to lead and manage our Springdale Service Operation successfully. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path at Stribling Equipment with opportunities for training and unlimited earning potential and growth, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Stribling Equipment Service Manager, you will enroll in our 90 day training program that will involve job shadowing and training by our experienced service team, training from the various departments with which you will interact on a regular basis, and exposure to our corporate culture and leadership. This field based training will assist in your education of our industry, customers, and solutions, as well as allow you to observe these skills taught in action. You will receive training on customer relationship skills, John Deere equipment, and dealership operations throughout the program.
• Agricultural or Construction Background or Education
• Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree in an Applicable Field Such as Business Administration, Agriculture Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agribusiness, Construction Management, Forest Resource Management, etc.
• Experience, Understanding, or Knowledge of the Camden Region
• Practical Business Knowledge
• Practical Mechanical Knowledge
• Solid Time Management Skills in a Highly Productive Environment
• Interpersonal and Communication (verbal & written) Skills
• Detail Oriented, Organized, Ability to Multi-Task
• Ability to Build Strong Customer Relationships
• Ability to Work Well Within a Team Environment
• Proficient in Business Software Including Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent Typing Skills Including Grammatical & Spelling Accuracy
May include some or all of the following. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned.
• Responsibilities include maintaining a schedule of shop and field work
• Assigning personnel to specific work orders and providing resources that will assist Service Technicians in the repair of equipment
• Supervision of the opening, updating, and closing of work orders
• Planning assistance and accomplishment of key performance goals and objectives
• Participation in the budgeting and forecasting process
• Profit and Loss (P&L) accountability
• Maintaining and monitoring detailed records of repair orders, and other required data including but not limited to DOT requirements, payroll information, and asset service records.
• Administering product improvement programs from John Deere for machines assigned to the branch operation
• Ordering and maintaining needed shop and field service supplies
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through phone calls and potentially on-site visits
• Coordinating with our corporate team to remain informed and current on John Deere programs, warranties, and machine specifications
• Acting site safety coordinator as the Service Manager
• Monitors technical training assignments, coordinates work schedules to promote training accomplishment, and reports training accomplished to the service team
• Inspecting and data entry for internal machines as well as customer machines
• Product support business recruitment & coordination
• Machine monitoring & required action for machines assigned to the branch operation
• Great Compensation Opportunities
• Company Use Cell Phone Reimbursement Plan
• Company Provided Promotional Clothing
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
• Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• In-House Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this opportunity isn’t right for you, please pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer