Service/Product Support Manager - Columbus, Mississippi
Service/Product Support Manager – Columbus, Mississippi
Location: Columbus, Mississippi
Stribling Equipment, one of the largest John Deere Dealerships in the South, has a Service | Product Support Manager opportunity in Columbus, Mississippi.Since 1983, Stribling Equipment has been the premier construction & forestry dealership in Mississippi earning exemplary market share through outstanding customer relationships and customer support. At Stribling Equipment, we provide unequaled support through 200+ product support professionals at 20 locations including 125+ technicians. Our industry leading parts department personnel and field service technicians operating 51 modern field service trucks are available 24/7 and our machine monitoring capabilities allow us to proactively conduct repairs and provide parts support more efficiently.
We are seeking Service | Product Support Manager candidates that will relate well to our customers, create extraordinary experiences, respect and appreciate our technical team, and continue to lead and manage our Columbus Support Operation successfully. If you love serving others, have a dynamic personality, possess solid business skills, and you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path in the Construction and Forestry industries, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!The Golden Triangle – Columbus, Starkville and West Point Mississippi – a trifecta of quality living. Three distinct communities each with their own unique offerings for residents to find the best fit for their best life. A low cost of living means that residents make the most of every hard-earned dollar while building the life they want. A diverse range of educational options ranging from quality daycare to top-tier universities spans the region. The Golden Triangle region offers a desirable place to work and a delightful place to live. World-class recreational attractions, cultural enrichment opportunities, the unparalleled athletics of the Southeastern Conference and a people whose arms are as wide and welcoming as the Mighty Mississippi.
Visit the sites below to learn which community holds your golden opportunity for a better business, and a better life.
TrainingAs a Stribling Equipment Service | Product Support Manager, you will enroll in our 90 day training program that will involve job shadowing and training conducted by experienced Service Managers, training from the various departments with which you will interact on a regular basis, and exposure to our corporate culture and leadership. This field based training will assist in your education of our industry, customers, and solutions, as well as allow you to observe the skills taught in action. You will receive training on customer relationship skills, John Deere equipment, and dealership operations throughout the program.
• Agriculture, Construction, or Forestry Background or Education
• Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree in an Applicable Field Such as Business Administration, Agriculture Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agribusiness, Construction Management, Forest Resource Management, etc.
• Experience, Understanding, or Knowledge of the Golden Triangle Region
• Practical Mechanical Knowledge
• Solid Time Management Skills
• Interpersonal and Communication (verbal & written) Skills
• Detail Oriented, Organized, Ability to Multi-Task
• Ability to Build Strong Customer Relationships
• Ability to Work Well Within a Team Environment
• Great Compensation Opportunities
• Company Provided Pickup Truck (Currently 2019 F-150’s)
• Company Use Cell Phone Reimbursement Plan
• Company Provided Promotional Clothing
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
• Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• In-House Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
This is a great opportunity to join our family of outstanding people and to lead a high performing team of customer support professionals in our recently constructed, state-of-the-art facility in the Golden Triangle area.
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer