Parts Counter Sales Representative - Camden, Arkansas
Parts Counter Sales Representative – Camden, Arkansas
Location: Camden, Arkansas
Stribling Equipment, LLC is one of the largest John Deere Dealerships selling new and used construction, compaction, forestry, and concrete equipment in Mississippi, West Tennessee, and Arkansas. We also provide parts and service, as well as rental equipment, and training services. Because of continued growth, we are looking for a Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our team in Camden, Arkansas.
If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path at Stribling Equipment with opportunities for training and unlimited earning potential and growth, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Processing orders for parts directly with customers at the counter and by phone.
• Ordering parts from John Deere and other approved vendors when necessary.
• Providing follow-up and escalation of back orders when necessary.
• Shipping, receiving and stocking parts as needed on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Parts Counter Position:
• At least two years of experience working in a heavy equipment parts department
• Strong keyboard and computer skills
• Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions
• High School Diploma or equivalent plus valid driver’s license
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
• Great Wages
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• In-house Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this isn’t the right opportunity for you, we wish you all of the best in your continued search. If you know someone who may benefit from what we have to offer and has the heart and experience to help us in serving the needs of our clients, please feel free to pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer