Heavy Equipment Shop Service Technician - Jonesboro, Arkansas
Heavy Equipment Shop Service Technician – Jonesboro, Arkansas
Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
Stribling Equipment, a John Deere Construction & Forestry Dealer with locations throughout Mississippi, Arkansas, and West Tennessee, has Heavy Equipment Shop Service Technician opportunities available in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Since 1983, Stribling Equipment has been the premier construction & forestry dealership in the Mississippi Delta earning exemplary market share through outstanding customer relationships and customer support. At Stribling Equipment, we provide unequaled support through 200+ product support professionals at 20 locations including 125+ technicians. Our industry leading parts department personnel and field service technicians operating 54 modern field service trucks are available 24/7 and our machine monitoring capabilities allow us to proactively conduct repairs and provide parts support more efficiently.
Jonesboro is the fifth-largest city in Arkansas, one of two county seats of Craighead County, located on Crowley’s Ridge in the beautiful northeastern corner of the State of Arkansas.
What makes Jonesboro unique? The answer is simple. People making a difference make our community great and continues to drive us into the future. We have an abundance of leisure activities for you and your family to enjoy. Our pristine parks, golf courses, and arts and recreational programs are the finest in the state. We also have a variety of restaurants and shopping centers to suit your every need.
Our award-winning schools exceed standards for academic excellence. In addition, Jonesboro is the proud home of Arkansas State University, serving more than 13,000 students. Jonesboro also has a diverse economy and serves as a hub for manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, retail and service sectors.
If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path at Stribling Equipment with opportunities for training and unlimited earning potential and growth, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Recondition and repair equipment and components
• Maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies and outside purchases
• Maintain and care for equipment and vehicles
• Perform diagnostic inspections as directed
To be considered for the Shop Service Technician opportunity, you must have:
• Experience or education related to repairing and maintaining equipment, diesel automobiles, or heavy trucks. John Deere experience is a plus.
• Tools necessary to begin a career as a diesel technician.
• Basic understanding of computers and computer software such as email, Microsoft programs or similar, and other software on similar platforms that will be used to diagnose and document repairs.
• Analytical skills to diagnose complex problems
• Drive for success
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
• Great Wages
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• In-house Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this isn’t the right opportunity for you, we wish you all of the best in your continued search. If you know someone who may benefit from what we have to offer and has the heart and experience to help us in serving the needs of our clients, please feel free to pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer