Compact Equipment Territory Manager (Sales Representative) - Springdale, Arkansas.
Compact Equipment Territory Manager (Sales Representative) – Springdale, Arkansas.
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
Stribling Equipment, LLC is one of the largest John Deere Dealerships selling new and used construction, compaction, forestry, and concrete equipment in Mississippi, West Tennessee, and Arkansas.
We also provide parts and service, as well as rental equipment, and training services. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Compact Equipment Territory Manager to join our team in Springdale, Arkansas.
Since 1983, Stribling Equipment has been the premier construction & forestry dealership in the Mississippi Delta earning exemplary market share through outstanding customer relationships and customer support. At Stribling Equipment, we provide unequaled support through 200+ product support professionals at 20 locations including 125+ technicians. Our industry leading parts department personnel and field service technicians operating 54 modern field service trucks are available 24/7 and our machine monitoring capabilities allow us to proactively conduct repairs and provide parts support more efficiently.
The city of Springdale is a diverse and friendly community. The city started as a small settlement established in 1840 and has developed into the fourth-largest city in the state of Arkansas. Springdale has almost 80,000 residents and is located in Washington and Benton counties in the northwest corner of the state at the foothills of the beautiful, Ozark Mountains.
It’s a major hub for the regional trail system and passenger rail in Northwest Arkansas while also providing plenty of opportunities to shop, grab a drink, or sample authentic food from our diverse community.
If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path at Stribling Equipment with opportunities for training and unlimited earning potential and growth, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
About the position
This position is responsible for business development with established customers and developing new customers with continuous prospecting efforts. Compact Equipment Territory Manager will increase sales growth and market share within assigned territory by utilizing CRM Tools and executing the Territory Business Plan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Manage Territory to maximize sales coverage to achieve sales coverage goals.
• Increase Compact Equipment Market Share in assigned territory by making job site calls, office calls and attending associational meetings.
• Expected to work well independently and communicate effectively with Sales Management and inside Sales Coordinators.
• Execute Territory Business Plan and complete sales plans, sales reports, daily call reports, expense reports, and formulate bids on new and existing jobs and projects.
To be considered for the CCE Territory Manager opportunity:
• Candidates must be self-motivated, detail oriented individual who can work effectively with a variety of different people, have the ability to multi-task, is very organized, likeable and coachable.
• Previous Compact Equipment Sales experience is preferred however a background with an industry related skill set, knowledge or experience will be considered.
• Proficient computer skills using Excel, Word, Outlook and web based data.
• Valid Driver’s license required: overnight travel required.
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
• Great Wages
• Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• In-house Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this isn’t the right opportunity for you, we wish you all of the best in your continued search. If you know someone who may benefit from what we have to offer and has the heart and experience to help us in serving the needs of our clients, please feel free to pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer