Heavy Rents Territory Manager - Memphis, TN
Heavy Rents Territory Manager – Memphis, TN
Location: Memphis, TN
Stribling Equipment, LLC is one of the largest John Deere Dealerships selling new and used construction, compaction, forestry, and concrete equipment in Mississippi, West Tennessee, and Arkansas. We also provide parts and service, as well as rental equipment, and training services. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Heavy Rents Territory Manager to join our team in Memphis, Tennessee.
Responsible for business expansion with established customers along with developing new customers through continuous prospecting efforts. Territory Manager will increase sales growth and market share within assigned territory by executing the Territory Business Plan. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage Territory to maximize sales coverage to achieve sales coverage goals.
- Increase Rental Equipment Market Share in assigned territory by making job site calls, office calls and attending associational meetings.
- Expected to work well independently and communicate effectively with Sales Management and inside Rental Coordinators.
- Execute Territory Business Plan and complete sales plans, sales reports, daily call reports, expense reports, and formulate bids on new and existing jobs and projects.
This position requires a self-motivated, detail oriented individual who can work effectively with a variety of different people and be, organized, likable, coachable, and able to multi-task.
- Previous Rental Sales experience preferred however work and industry related skill set, knowledge or experience will be considered.
- Four Year College degree preferred.
- Proficient computer skills using Excel, Word, Outlook and web based data.
- Valid Driver’s License required: overnight travel required.
- Great Wages
- Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- In-house Training
- Advancement Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer