Credit Manager - Jackson, MS
Credit Manager – Jackson, MS
Location: Jackson, MS
Stribling Equipment, LLC is one of the largest John Deere Dealership selling new and used construction, compaction, forestry, and concrete equipment in Mississippi, West Tennessee, and Arkansas. We also provide parts, services, rentals, and training services. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Credit Manager to join our team in Jackson, Mississippi.
The credit manager position is responsible for all processes required to extend credit to our customers in order to meet their parts, service, and rental needs. The credit manager is also responsible for the collection and monitoring of all customer’s receivables in order to maximize the company’s sales opportunities while also minimizing bad debt losses.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Maintain the credit department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain innovative methods of building relationships with customers in order to meet each customer’s credit needs
- Develop and maintain methods to measure department performance with appropriate metrics
- Provide ongoing training of the credit staff
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel at multiple branch locations
- Manage legal files turned over to attorney for collection
- Minimum of five years experience in credit and collections required. College degree required or additional experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in fast paced high-volume credit and collection environment a plus, preferably in heavy machinery or construction industries
- Strong knowledge of computer and software systems (Microsoft Office)
Our Rewarding Career Options Include the Following Benefits:
- Excellent Pay Opportunities
- Affordable Health Benefits Package
- 401k Eligibility in 90-Days
- State of the Art Facilities
This is a drug free work place. Successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this opportunity isn’t right for you, please pass it on!
Equal Opportunity Employer