Parts Manager - Jackson, MS
Parts Manager – Jackson, MS
Location: Jackson, MS
Stribling Equipment, one of the largest John Deere Dealerships in the South, has a Parts Manager opportunity available at its new Corporate Headquarters under construction in Richland, Mississippi. We are seeking Parts Manager candidates that will relate well to our customers, respect, appreciate, and support our technical team, and continue to lead and manage our Jackson Parts Operation successfully. If you are ready for an exciting and rewarding career path at Stribling Equipment with opportunities for training and unlimited earning potential and growth, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Since 1983, Stribling Equipment has been the premier construction & forestry dealership in Mississippi earning exemplary market share through outstanding customer relationships and customer support. At Stribling Equipment, we provide unequaled support through 200+ product support professionals at 20 locations including 125+ technicians. Our industry leading parts department personnel and field service technicians operating 54 modern field service trucks are available 24/7 and our machine monitoring capabilities allow us to proactively conduct repairs and provide parts support more efficiently.
Just across the Pearl River and minutes from Jackson Mississippi, Richland is a hub of community pride and thriving industry. Richland is a forward thinking community, rich with loving citizens, filled with pride and American Patriotism, dedicated to peace among all people and devoted to God and Country.
We are also surrounded by other great communities to call home such as Jackson, Ridgeland, Madison, Brandon, Pearl, Flowood, Florence, and Byram.
As a Stribling Equipment Parts Manager, you will enroll in our 90 day training program that will involve job shadowing and training by experienced Parts Managers, training from the various departments with which you will interact on a regular basis, and exposure to our corporate culture and leadership. This field based training will assist in your education of our industry, customers, and solutions as well as allow you to observe the skills taught in action. You will receive training on customer relationship skills, John Deere equipment, and dealership operations throughout the program.
- Agricultural or Construction Background or Education or Parts Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree in an Applicable Field Such as Business Administration, Agriculture Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Agribusiness, Construction Management, Forest Resource Management, etc.
- Experience, Understanding, or Knowledge of the Region
- Practical Mechanical Knowledge
- Solid Time Management Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication (verbal & written) Skills
- Detail Oriented, Organized, Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to Build Strong Customer Relationships
- Ability to Work Well Within a Team Environment
- Process & Procedural Oriented and Skilled
- Great Compensation Opportunities
- Company Use Cell Phone Reimbursement Plan
- Company Provided Promotional Clothing
- Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
- Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- In-House Training
- Advancement Opportunities
We promote a drug free work place; therefore, the successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
If this opportunity isn’t right for you, please pass it on!
Stribling Equipment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer