Heavy Equipment Territory Manager
Heavy Equipment Territory Manager – Jackson, TN
Location: Jackson, TN
Stribling Equipment, LLC is one of the largest John Deere Dealerships selling new and used construction, compaction, forestry, and concrete equipment in Mississippi, West Tennessee, and Arkansas. We also provide parts and service, as well as rental equipment, and training services. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Heavy Equipment Territory Manager to join our team in Jackson, Tennessee.
The Heavy Equipment Territory Manager will be an equipment and solutions sales consultant for all products and related services represented by Stribling Equipment. This role will help customers succeed by using a consultative approach to meet and exceed our customers’ needs while achieving sales, profit and market share objectives.
- Market full line of new, used and rental products as well as related services within an assigned territory, achieving sales volume, profit and market share objectives.
- Successfully manage assigned territory by developing business opportunities with existing and development of new accounts through effective planning and strong participation.
- Embrace technology to ensure most efficient and effective territory management.
- Research and stay in tune with local market conditions and developments.
- Ensure a world-class customer experience by conducting business with integrity and working as a strong team player.
- Strong Work Ethic, Highly Energetic, Motivated, and Organized.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous sales experience in equipment industry preferred, however industry related skill sets, knowledge or experience will be considered.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong Ability to Motivate and Influence others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook ) and using the internet.
- Valid Driver’s License required: occasional overnight travel required.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Exceptional Incentives & Benefits
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- In-house Training
- Advancement Opportunities
This is a drug free work place. Successful candidate must submit to a drug test upon accepting this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer